The Iridium Shout TS is the same as the Iridium Shout Nano but with a touchscreen allowing quick access to menus and ease of entering text via on-screen keyboards.Purchase on our online store
The Iridium Shout TS is the same as the Iridium Shout Nano but with a touchscreen allowing quick access to menus and ease of entering text via on-screen keyboards. Similar to the Nano, the TS is designed with ultra-low power consumption electronics drawing less than 35µA during sleep.
With an internal 1.95 A-Hr rechargeable Li-Ion battery, it can send a position report every hour for up to two months (about 1,500 reports). The device can periodically wake up from sleep to send its position report to a command centre. A guarded 911 button is used for immediate emergency/alert notifications. Data are packaged in either standard or 256-bit AES encrypted 10-byte, 30-byte or PECOS format.
An End User Statement must be completed at the time of purchase, please go to product downloads and sent a completed end-user statement to email@example.com. Total order processing time is 4 to 6 weeks.
- Dimensions: 104 mm x 58 mm x 23 mm (4.1″ x 2.3″ x 0.9″)
- Weight: 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion,1.95 A-Hr Single Cell,3.6V to 4.2V
- I/O Interface: Standard USB
- Software Interface: AT Commands through USB
- Operating Temp: –40°C to 85°C (–40°F to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: < 75% RH
- Operating Frequency: 1616 to 1626.5 MHz
- GPS Frequency: 1575.42 MHz (L1 carrier)