MissionLINK TOC BOX
An all-in-one, grab-and-go Internet hotspot and communications kit.Request a quote
An all-in-one, grab-and-go Internet hotspot and communications kit
The MissionLINK TOC BOX is a rugged to-go kit to transport the Thales MissionLINK Iridium Certus in and out of the field, providing an IP hotspot and voice line from any location.
Integrate Your MissionLINK
MetOcean offers the full MissionLINK TOC BOX Kit. We can also integrate your existing MissionLINK, or other custom Internet of Things (IoT) requirements, into our case.
- Ability to use inside case or move the antenna away from the unit
- Internal battery backup 8Ah or 26Ah 12V option allows for extended use without power
- Rugged construction, simple setup
- No tools required; “Tip n Tilt” install
- Compact size
- Our cases are fielded worldwide
- Plastic molded MissionLINK antenna tray
- 100-240VAC – 24V power supply & the battery box chasis
- The battery box chasis and Thales MissionLINK transceiver is easily removed from the hard case if desired
- Custom battery charge controller built into the ASE ML TOC BOX chasis
What’s in the Box
- MCOM1-M2 Pelican Case: A rugged case including an 8AH battery and battery charger.
- MissionLINK: The Thales MissionLINK, including the MissionLINK transceiver and antenna.
- 10ft Ultraflex RF Cable: Ultraflex LMR213 cable with TNC-M, TNC-M connectors.
- Power and Cable Kit: Including an AC/DC power adapter, DC power cables and ethernet cable.
- Optional – Thales SureLINK Handset: A ruggedized IP handset that provides clear comunications in the noisiest of environments.
- Weight Without MissionLINK: 28 lbs.
- Weight With MissionLINK: 46 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 19.5 x 19.7 x 10.9 in.
- Portable: Ships USPS, FedEx, or in-flight luggage
- 8A/96Wh – Under 100Wh, see TSA carry on regulations
- 40A/480Wh – Class 9 shipment, check with hazardous freight service
- Part Number: ASE-ML-TOC-BOX