The Iridium Shout Nano is a hand-held satellite tracker and messaging device.
The Iridium Shout Nano is a hand-held satellite tracker and messaging device. The Nano is designed with ultra-low power consumption electronics drawing less than 35µA during sleep. With an internal 1.95 A-Hr rechargeable Li-Ion battery, it can send a position report every hour for up to two months (about 1,500 reports).
The Iridium Shout Nano is equipped with on-screen keyboards supporting the transmission of free-text, canned messages and a combination of free-text and canned messages. The device can periodically wake up from sleep to send its position report to a command centre. A guarded 911 button is used for immediate emergency/alert notifications. Data are packaged in either standard or 256-bit AES encrypted format.
An End User Statement must be completed at the time of purchase, please go to product downloads and sent a completed end-user statement to email@example.com. Total order processing time is 4 to 6 weeks.
- Dimensions: 102 mm x 56 mm x 20 mm (4.0″ x 2.2″ x 0.8″)
- Weight: 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion battery, 1.95 A-Hr Single Cell, 3.6V to 4.2V
- I/O Interface: Standard USB
- Software Interface: AT Commands through USB
- Operating Temp: –40°C to 85°C (–40°F to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: < 75% RH
- Operating Frequency: 1616 to 1626.5 MHz
- GPS Frequency: 1575.42 MHz (L1 carrier)