The MMB Infinity is a deep rated, miniature form-factor, lightweight, self-contained VHF radio locator beacon.Request a quote
The MMB Infinity is a deep rated, miniature form-factor, lightweight, self-contained VHF radio locator beacon. Introduced as part of the new 12,000m rated Infinity suite of products, the MMB Infinity has been added to the tried and tested NOVATECH™ family of asset recovery devices. The new digital circuit controller offers selectable preset frequency channels, along with a range of duty cycle options, resulting in a beacon that can be configured for a range of broadcast specifications.
This miniature recovery aid is designed for long-term ocean deployments (up to 4 years submerged), with enough power to transmit for up to 20 days once surfaced. The Mini-Beacon housing includes an integrated conductivity sensor that isolates the unit’s power while submerged and activates the device upon surfacing.
- Miniature recovery aid
- Long-term ocean deployments (up to four years submerged)
- Self-contained submersible to 12,000m
- Detectable for up to five nautical miles
- At the surface the beacon transmits a pulsing RF signal for approx. 20 days.
- Conductivity sensor that activates upon surfacing
- FCC approved
- Powered by 7 x CR123A Lithium batteries
- Available with specific frequency for Japanese projects