The MMB Infinity is a deep rated, miniature form-factor, lightweight, self-contained VHF radio locator beacon.Request a quote
The MMB Infinity is a deep rated, miniature form-factor, lightweight, self-contained VHF radio locator beacon. Introduced as part of the new 12,000m rated Infinity suite of products, the MMB Infinity has been added to the tried and tested NOVATECH family of asset recovery devices. The new digital circuit controller offers selectable preset frequency channels, along with a range of duty cycle options, resulting in a beacon that can be configured for a range of broadcast specifications.
This miniature recovery aid is designed for long-term ocean deployments (up to 4 years submerged), with enough power to transmit for up to 20 days once surfaced. The Mini-Beacon housing includes an integrated conductivity sensor that isolates the unit’s power while submerged and activates the device upon surfacing.
- Miniature recovery aid
- Long-term ocean deployments (up to four years submerged)
- Self-contained submersible to 12,000m
- Detectable for up to five nautical miles
- At the surface the beacon transmits a pulsing RF signal for approx. 20 days.
- Conductivity sensor that activates upon surfacing
- FCC approved
- Powered by 7 x CR123A Lithium batteries
- Available with specific frequency for Japanese projects