Iridium 9602N SBD Transceiver
The Iridium 9602N Short Burst Data modem is designed to be directly integrated into a wireless data application with other host system hardware and software to produce a full solution.Purchase on our online store
The Iridium 9602N SBD transceiver is a game changer. The 9602N Short Burst Data modem is designed to be directly integrated into a wireless data application with other host system hardware and software to produce a full solution.
The 9602N is designed to meet the regulatory requirements for approval for FCC, Canada and CE assuming an antenna with a gain -3dBi and adequate shielding. The 9602N is ideal for applications that require small packaging such as wildlife and surveillance tracking and restricted space limitations such as meter reading. The 9602N’s TTL level communication allows integrators to interface directly with microprocessors which provide more reliable designs.
- Single Board Iridium Transceiver
- Small form factor
- Rated to -40°C
- Aluminum alloy casework with Alodine 2600 coating
- GPS RF Pass-through technology
- Mobile-originated messages up to 340 bytes
- Mobile-terminated messages up to 270 bytes
- Low global latency (less then 60 seconds)
- Dimensions 41 mm x 45 mm x 13 mm
- Weight 30 g