Test Engineer (Manufacturing) | UK
Location: Wickham, Hampshire (United Kingdom)
Type of employment: Full-time
About the Role
As our Test Engineer, you will be responsible for assessing the functionality of our devices that transmit and/or receive radio frequencies (RF) in manufacturing, or research and development environments. As part of your team, you will bring with you innovative and new ideas to managing interference with equipment, and other process improvements to enhance efficiencies and reduce time in our testing stages.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct EMC testing
- Produce and maintain test documentation
- Identify and implement improvements in efficiency or quality to stages of integration and test procedures
- Perform equipment testing and calibration
- Analyze test result data to ensure performance meets expectations
- Understand requirements and prepare test specifications accordingly
What you’ll bring:
- Previous knowledge and deep experience with RF transmitters and receivers
- Excellent problem-solving and trouble shooting skills, and the ability to critically think
- Demonstrated abilities in organization and time management
- Able to work both independently and apart of a team
- Able to communicate thoughts and ideas well, both in writing and verbally
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to obtain security clearance
Are you interested?
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, we look forward to hearing from you! Please apply here.