Jr. Account Manager (Telematics) | Dartmouth
Location: Dartmouth, NS (Burnside)
Type of employment: Full-time (Permanent)
About MetOcean Telematics
MetOcean Telematics is one of Nova Scotia’s and Atlantic Canada’s Small & Medium Top Employer!
We are leaders in Satellite IoT-enabled solutions and we design and manufacture right here in Dartmouth, NS. We are a global provider of innovating full spectrum telemetry products, options, and solutions for the environment, marine, defense, and security clients. Our mission is to connect the world without limits. We ensure critical data is transmitted, received, and processed in the fastest and most reliable manner possible anywhere in the world. We value collaboration, innovation, achievement, and connection. We are a growing organization and looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
About the Role:
The Jr. Account Manager – Telematics will ensure the long-term success of our customers while working towards growing business with current clients and potential new clients. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customers needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a guide and strategic partner to customers by becoming intimately knowledgeable of their key business challenges
- Champion the health of the customer relationship and success for both the customer and MetOcean
- Achieve goals as identified in your personal sales plan
- Develop expertise level knowledge in MetOcean products and services
- Arrange web-based and on-site customer sessions to showcase products and offerings.
- Follow the MetOcean Sales Process with daily updates and opportunity tracking in Salesforce
- Participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales forecasting and planning
- Work closely with other departments to create and maintain the customer database
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 years of technical client management/relationship experience
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative team player
- Aptitude to understand the full breadth of MetOcean Telematics products and solutions
- Is extremely self-sufficient and can deliver necessary work with minimal supervision
- Has a passion for sales, and is extremely dynamic and confident
- Is proficient with MS Applications especially, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Familiar with the Salesforce CRM system
- Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships
- Available to travel internationally and ability to meet international travel restriction requirements, if required
- Ability to obtain enhanced security clearance
- Employer RRSP matching of 4%
- 100% Employer paid group benefits
- Corporate gym membership rate
- Generous vacation + personal day policies + paid time off over the holidays
- Training and development
- Monthly team building activities
Every Voice Matters
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable being themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, or anything else that makes us different.
MetOcean Telematics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Are you interested?
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your cover letter and resume below.