Business Systems Analyst | Dartmouth
Location: Dartmouth, NS (Burnside)
Type of employment: Full-time/Permanent
About the Role
We are looking for a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and self-driven individual to join our team in the role of Business Systems Analysts within our Business Intelligence department. The successful candidate will focus on improving and managing our business systems while analyzing and enhancing our business processes.
You will have the opportunity to grow and learn in a culture that encourages your development. We support an inclusive environment that values diverse talent, backgrounds, and experiences.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders to identify business objectives and align our informational systems to efficiently manage data and tasks.
- Gather, document, and translate business requirements into actionable projects or tasks
- Administrate and own the Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP system and billing platform(s), supporting and customizing the systems to match business needs.
- Within the ERP system create dashboards, connect additional systems, drive automation and support optimizing business processes.
- Help perform necessary installations, upgrades, patches, security updates, and service packs on system and computers
- SQL server management including the SQL Server Report Studio to help build and maintain analytical reports.
- Collaborate with the other IT members in general support activities
- Continually stay up to date with the advancements and best practices in IS administration
What you’ll bring:
- Post secondary training in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven hands-on experience enhancing financial ERP systems
- A business and financial acumen with the technical IT skills to manage business systems
- Capable of interfacing with various cross-functional teams, understanding their business processes and generating automated solutions
- Good understanding of networking principals and general IT security
- Ability to work independently while collaborating within small team
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Must be available for occasional after hours on-call or on-site support during systems maintenance, and/or emergencies
- Microsoft certifications an asset
Are you interested?
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your cover letter and resume below.