Business Development Manager (Surveillance) | Canada/US
Location: Remote (Canada/US)
Type of employment: Fulltime, permanent
About the Role
We are in search of an ambitious and energetic Business Development professional to help us expand our clientele in the Surveillance market. You would be driving sustainable financial growth through sourcing quality business leads, obtaining new sales opportunities, and forging strong relationships with clientele. You are passionate about technology and innovative business solutions, have experience in the surveillance industry, and strive for success.
You must be a superior communicator, a creative problem solver, and an assertive decision maker. Most importantly, you are someone who sets the bar high and who demands results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive new revenue and expand on business opportunities within the North American surveillance market
- Source, foster and manage new and existing partner re-seller relationships
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products addressing and predicting client needs
- Participate at and manage presence at security and industry-relevant exhibitions
- Collaborate with Sales Ops for sales contract preparation
- Achieve all personal sales objectives
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Work with Account Managers to develop proposals
- Follow the MetOcean Sales Process with daily updates and tracking of sales, revenue, and opportunities
- Participate in all sales forecasting and planning, as requested
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree Business or related field
- 5-10 years related experience in Sales/Business Development
- Strong background in technical sales and business development
- Knowledge and understanding of key players in the surveillance, law enforcement industry
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to proactively engage with leaders and facilitate discussions
- Technical proficiency in salesforce CRM and MS Applications especially, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- A professional demeanor and ability to build relationships with the highest levels both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to obtain CANADA and NATO security clearance.
- Available to travel internationally and meeting travel restriction requirements
Are you interested?
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your cover letter and resume below.